Purposes and Objectives
- Foster advancement of hydrofoil technology.
- Serve as a source of expert knowledge on hydrofoils and hydrofoil technology.
- Provide an international forum for interchange of information and ideas on hydrofoil
technology, design, construction, and operation.
- Build and maintain a library of information and data on hydrofoils and hydrofoil technology and disseminate to interested persons and organizations.
- Foster and participate in conferences and exhibitions related to hydrofoil technology
- Promote commercial, military and recreational application of hydrofoils.
- Foster educational activities about hydrofoils and related technologies.
- Act as a spokesman for the world hydrofoil community.
P.O. Box 1130
Severna Park, MD 21146
Founded in 1970 – IHS is a nonprofit tax-exempt organization