WWSR in the wake of Bell and BaldwinWWSR in the wake of Bell and Baldwin
PHM ProgramPHM Program - Final Rev A 30 Aug 2019
USN Hydrofoil DevelopmentUSN Hydrofoil Development-Final 31 Aug 2019
The Economic Challenges of High-Speed, Long Range Sea TransportationFAST99_Schaffer
IHS Purposes and Objectives
Purposes and Objectives
- Foster advancement of hydrofoil technology.
- Serve as a source of expert knowledge on hydrofoils and hydrofoil technology.
- Provide an international forum for interchange of information and ideas on hydrofoil
technology, design, construction, and operation.
- Build and maintain a library of information and data on hydrofoils and hydrofoil technology and disseminate to interested persons and organizations.
- Foster and participate in conferences and exhibitions related to hydrofoil technology
- Promote commercial, military and recreational application of hydrofoils.
- Foster educational activities about hydrofoils and related technologies.
- Act as a spokesman for the world hydrofoil community.
The newsletter can be viewed and downloaded for free from the IHS website, www.foils.org
Membership is free: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 1130
Severna Park, MD 21146
Founded in 1970 – IHS is a nonprofit tax-exempt organization